If you’re in search of the perfect complexion, it’s time to introduce yourself to the power of peels.
Peels come in all shapes and strengths, but their main purpose is clear: They’re designed to minimize your biggest complexion woes, including:
- Fine lines
- Uneven skin texture and tone
At Total Dermatology in Irvine, CA, board-certified dermatologist Dr. Nissan Pilest works with each patient to ensure they’re provided with the right peel treatment based on their skincare needs. For example, some patients will only need mild peels to achieve an even glow, while clients with significant signs of aging may see their best results from a stronger peel.
Total Dermatology is proud to offer the following peel options:
- Cosmelan Peels – Want to get rid of melasma and pigmentation for a complexion that glows? These peels can give you the kind of skin that’s ready for its close-up!
- Glycolic Peel – If you have uneven skin tone and texture, a glycolic peel can help you achieve a more even and radiant complexion.
- Obagi Peel– If you’re looking for a basic introduction to peels, the Obagi Peel is an excellent choice. This gold-standard peel can reveal rejuvenated skin while minimizing hyperpigmentation and other signs of aging.
- Obagi Radiance – Want glowing skin for your next event? This gentle peel combines the benefits of salicylic acid and glycolic acid. It reveals radiant and beautiful skin by removing the topmost dermis layer.
- Sali Peel – For patients who suffer from acne and oily skin, the Sali Peel can help clear up breakouts, unclog pores, and help prevent future breakouts.
- TCA Peel– If you have sun damage and other signs of aging, an aggressive TCA peel, like the Obagi Blue Peel, can help reveal the younger, smoother skin that’s hiding underneath. As a more aggressive peel, the TCA peel is best suited for mature skin.
- ViPeel – Want beautiful skin in as little as a week? These peels can help! The original ViPeel is a great introductory peel. Precision targets acne and Precision Plus is great for melasma and heavy pigmentation. ViPeels have a powerful combination of active ingredients and was developed to be safe for all skin types.
Want to learn which peel is right for you? Schedule your consultation with Dr. Pilest at Total Dermatology in Irvine, CA today by calling (949) 727-3800. Board-certified dermatologist Dr. Nissan Pilest can help you determine which peel can help you achieve the complexion you’ve always wanted.
Submit your questions for Dr. Pilest and our skin care experts.