Pigmented Skin Products
Dr. Pilest Brightening Complex
A customizable complex of pigment fighting ingredients. Hydroquinone free for sensitive skin or hydroquinone-boosted for fast action to reduce and remove hyper pigmentation and combat melasma. The complex includes Kojic Acid, Arbutin and Silymarin – all clinically significant pigment suppressors.
The hydroquinone-boosted formulas can be customized to concentrations up to 10% for skin with even the most severe pigmentation problems. * Hydroquinone formulas require physician approval and dispensing. 60 daily use pads.
Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum is a breakthrough pigmentation control product. Daily use can provide a gentle pigment blending and lightening effect for any skin type.
Lytera 2.0 contains a unique blend of ingredients that can show improvement in as little as 2 weeks.
SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF
Patent-pending breakthrough technology combining the newly-discovered, broad-range power of phloretin with vitamin C and ferulic acid in a biodiverse formulation to divide and conquer sources of damage at every level.
- Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage
- Divides and conquers the range of reactive oxygen species (ROS) throughout the skin
- Prevents cell mutation by shielding skin’s DNA
- Accelerates cell turnover
- Boosts skin’s support structure
- Inhibits UV-induced discolorations
Cosmelan is a depigmentation treatment that removes blemishes and recovers the smoothness and luminosity of the skin. The first part of the Cosmelan system is a mask that must be applied by a physician. Cosmelan 2 is a home treatment that enhances the benefits of the mask, or may also be used alone.
Cosmelan 2 reduces hyperpigmentation caused by:
- Dark Spots caused by photo-aging
- Facial blemishes/dark spots due to hyperpigmentation
- Imperfections caused by Melanin