Botox Cosmetic Irvine
The most popular injectable in the world
Dr. Pilest is a Diamond Botox Cosmetic Physician with over 38 years’ experience. As an injection training physician, he has expanded expertise in the use of Botox and dermal fillers. All Botox and filler injections are provided solely by Dr. Pilest.
Botox injections are the most frequent cosmetic procedure in the industry, according to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)…with good reason.
Results may vary
BOTOX® has been used safely and successfully in ophthalmology since 1989. It has been used for wrinkle therapy even before its 2002 FDA cosmetic approval. Only minute amounts of diluted toxin are injected for wrinkle reduction.
New to Botox? Get a Free* Botox Trial
*Valid only for new and existing patients who have never received Botox Cosmetic from Total Dermatology before.
*Requires 20 unit purchase to receive 20 units Free. Not valid for use on Injectable Days.
This offer is available online only. You MUST mention this offer before you schedule an appointment.
Click for Botox Free Trial Registration
What can Botox® Cosmetic be used for?
- Frown or Worry Lines
- Periorbital Wrinkles (Crow’s Feet)
- Bunny Lines
- Brow Lift
- Brow Asymmetry
- Drooping Mouth Corners
- Enlarged Masseter (Jaw) Muscle
- Vertical Lip Wrinkles
- Platysma Stranding (“Neck Banding”)
- Chest Wrinkles and Vertical Lines
- Hyperhidrosis – Severe Underarm Sweating
Genuine Botox with an experienced, precision injector
At Total Dermatology you will always receive maximum strength, fresh BOTOX®. Although individuals may have slightly varied results, we will work with you to achieve your most optimal results. Dr. Pilest personally performs all injections, both for Botox and dermal fillers.
As a trainer for Allergan, Dr. Pilest presents Physician Lectures and Roundtable Discussions for Juvederm and Botox.
How Botox Works – Live Patient Video
Advantages of treating wrinkles with Botox®?
- Temporarily reduces wrinkles without surgery.
- No sedation or anesthesia is needed.
- Affects underlying muscles (as opposed to the skin’s surface or
skin’s sub-layer the way peels do).
- Reduces horizontal creases in forehead. Reduces frown lines.
- Minimizes the look of crows’ feet and laugh lines.
- Effects are customizable.
- Some patients report they no longer get migraine headaches.
Are there side effects?
Side effects of BOTOX® are minimal, with slight discomfort upon injection of the solution. This may be minimized by the use of Emla cream one hour prior to the injection. Bruising at the sight of injection may occur but is not common. One percent of patients develop a slight lowering or ptosis of one eyelid and, also rarely, asymmetry of facial expression. These effects are temporary and may not even be noticed by the patient. Botox prescribing information
Caution: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued statements warning of the possible hazards of “BOTOX® parties.” Whether used to treat medical conditions such as blepharospasm or strabismus or cosmetic concerns such as furrow lines, a BOTOX® injection is a medical procedure that should be performed in a controlled medical environment by a licensed physician.
Men are becoming equal fans of BOTOX®, too. Erasing frown and worry lines give a more assured appearance. And a special added psychological benefit?
Seeing yourself “look” less stressed or angry actually triggers more positive emotions.
Botox & Juvederm Loyalty Program from Allergan
– As a Brilliant Distinctions member you can receive redeemable points for all Botox treatments (and Juvederm too) and exchange them for Allergan products through Total Dermatology – Points are applicable to Botox, Juvederm and Latisse. See all the ways you can earn points.
Not a member yet? Join the Brilliant Distinctions Program now.
NEW! Brilliant Distinctions Mall lets you earn points by shopping at 1000’s of online retailers.