Thermage for Eyelid Tightening
Eyelid skin can become loose and textured like crepe paper as you age. Tightening the skin tissues on the lid and around the eye can effect a subtle eyelift and give you a younger, more rested appearance.
Thermage for Eyes is an FDA approved procedure for tightening skin around the eye and the only FDA approved procedure to do so.
What the Thermage eye procedure treats:
- Tired looking eyes
- Excess skin on the upper eyelid (also known as “hooding”;)
- Crepey texture of eyelids, which can make it hard to apply eye shadow or eye liner
- Wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes (“crow’s feet”;)
Natural looking results:
- Brighter looking eyes that appear more lifted and less tired
- Smoother, tighter skin around the eyes
- Reduced under eye sagging and tauter contours around the eyes
- Reduced hooding to reveal more of the eyelid
- Softening of wrinkles and fine lines
- Smoother skin on the eyelids, enabling easier application of make-up
View this patient results video of Thermage eye treatments
The Thermage Eye Procedure takes under an hour, and you can reapply make-up and return to routine activities right after treatment.
If you would like to learn more about Thermage for Eyelid Tightening, please call our office at 949-727-3800 today to schedule a consultation or fill out the form on this page and one of our trusted staff members will reach out to you promptly.