Thermage for Eyelid Tightening
Eyelid skin can become loose and textured like crepe paper as you age. Tightening the skin tissues on the lid and around the eye can effect a subtle eyelift and give you a younger, more rested appearance.
Thermage for Eyes is an FDA approved procedure for tightening skin around the eye and the only FDA approved procedure to do so.
*Individuals Results May Vary.
What the Thermage eye procedure treats:
- Tired looking eyes
- Excess skin on the upper eyelid (also known as “hooding”;)
- Crepey texture of eyelids, which can make it hard to apply eye shadow or eye liner
- Wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes (“crow’s feet”;)
Natural looking results:
- Brighter looking eyes that appear more lifted and less tired
- Smoother, tighter skin around the eyes
- Reduced under eye sagging and tauter contours around the eyes
- Reduced hooding to reveal more of the eyelid
- Softening of wrinkles and fine lines
- Smoother skin on the eyelids, enabling easier application of make-up
View this patient results video of Thermage eye treatments
The Thermage Eye Procedure takes under an hour, and you can reapply make-up and return to routine activities right after treatment.
If you would like to learn more about Thermage for Eyelid Tightening, please call our office at 949-727-3800 today to schedule a consultation or fill out the form on this page and one of our trusted staff members will reach out to you promptly.