Enlarged pores are not imaginary. They come from age as tissue loses elasticity, from poor cleansing routines, and acne conditions.
- Re-tighten skin with Clear and Brilliant laser to combat tissue laxity that allows pores to enlarge.
- Isolaz, an acne treatment, vacuums oil and debris from the pores, helping them to avoid stretching by removing the clogged material.
- SilkPeel is a vacuum diamond microdermabrasion that also helps clear pores.
- Aqua Gold Fine Touch uses Botox and serums to prevent the pores from opening as widely as usual.
- Use of a cleansing brush such as Clarisonic can have surprisingly noticeable results.
- Skin care products appropriate for your skin type and condition are important as well.