Enlarged pores are not imaginary. They come from age as tissue loses elasticity, from poor cleansing routines and acne conditions.
- Re-tighten skin with Clear and Brilliant laser to combat tissue laxity that allows pores to enlarge
- Isolaz, an acne treatment, vacuums oil and debris from the pores, helping them to avoid stretching by removing the clogged material
- SilkPeel is a vacuum diamond microdermabrasion that also helps clear pores
- Aqua Gold Fine Touch uses Botox and serums to prevent the pores from opening as widely as usual
- Use of a cleansing brush such as Clarisonic can have surprisingly noticeable results
- Skin care products appropriate for your skin type and condition is important as well
If you would like to learn more about the treatment options for large pores, please call our office at 949-727-3800 today to schedule a consultation or fill out the form on this page and one of our trusted staff members will reach out to you promptly.