Common Botox Side Effects
While Botox is safe, it does carry some risks for side effects. Some of them are common, while others may be a little more rare. Let’s take a look at some of those Botox side effects now:
- It can cause slight bruising at the injection site
- The injection site may feel tender to the touch
- You may bleed at the injection site
- You may experience flu-like symptoms
- You may get a headache after your treatment
- In rare cases, you may experience some facial drooping
In the rarest of cases, Botox side effects may cause clients to have breathing issues.
Am I a Good Candidate for Botox?
You’re a good candidate for Botox injections if you have moderate wrinkles and fine lines, especially on your forehead and around your eyes. Botox is also a good solution for people who have furrow lines (also known as frown lines) between their eyebrows. Finally, Botox is a great choice for younger individuals who want to use it as a preventative measure to stave off wrinkles and lines.
Botox is ideal for candidates who are 25 and older.