When it comes to revealing your best complexion ever, it may be time to introduce yourself to platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
This innovative treatment utilizes the regenerative powers of your body’s own platelets to help boost collagen and elastin production, speed up cellular turnover, and even kickstart hair follicular regrowth. PRP can be administered via a special injection or added to a microneedling device for optimal delivery.
Want to learn more about the benefits of PRP, including what it can be used for? Take a look:
The Benefits of PRP
The benefits of PRP can seem endless, precisely because it uses the body’s building block for healthy, regenerative growth: the platelets. Platelets can be used on their own or added to a growth activation serum for maximum results.
Benefits of PRP treatments include:
- Faster cellular turnover for smoother skin tone
- Natural, as you’re using your body’s own platelets
- Non-invasive; there’s no surgery required
- Ideal for all skin types and tones
What Can PRP Be Used for?
PRP treatments can be used for a variety of issues, particularly complexion concerns. Here’s a quick rundown of just a few of the things PRP treatments can be used for:
- Fading the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Smoothing out uneven skin tone
- Treating the appearance of hyperpigmentation and age spots
- Reducing the look and severity of acne scarring
- Creating a radiant, glowing complexion
- Treating hair thinning or hair loss around the scalp
- Encouraging healthy blood flow to the genitals
- Treating muscle injuries and tendonitis in athletes
Am I a Good Candidate for PRP Treatments?
You’re a good candidate for PRP treatments if you want to achieve any of the above results, and you’re looking for a minimally invasive solution that can do exactly that. PRP treatments can be performed on candidates of all skin types and tones; some treatments can even be developed for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers.
“WOW! I went into my appointment with a negitive attitude. I have all of my cosmetic procedures done in Europe and have very high standards. Even though I came across skeptical, I was treated with patience and respect. I had PRP and Botox and am so impressed with the quality and results. It is so nice to have a doctor that knows what he’s doing!