Below is a style guide for all the different text formatting options available. Even more styles are available by exploring the text editing options in your CMS. Simply login and view this page in order to familiarize yourself with your Style Guide.
This is a block quote snippet of text.This is a block quote snippet of text.This is a block quote snippet of text.This is a block quote snippet of text.This is a block quote snippet of text.
- List item 1
- List item 2
- List item 3
- List ietm 4
HANDY HTML CODE
Directions to create an Anchor Link:
1. Highlight anchor text that you’d like to link.
2. Click Link icon above.
3. Enter #keyword for the Link Destination URL
4. Click, Add link
5. Now, toggle to HTML aka “Text” view in the (upper-right corner)
6. Add the following code above the text that you’d like to link to <a name=”keyword”></a>
Directions to create an Accordion Content Section
1. Login to your CMS
2. Click on “Pages” on the (left-hand menu)
3. Locate and select the “Style Guide” page.
4. Simply copy and past the short code below and insert into the page of your liking
5. Edit the title by replacing, “Title 1” with the content of your choosing
6. Edit the content by replacing, “Content” with the content of your choosing
7. Repeat for as many expandable sections as you like
*A helpful tip, always leave the “Main Accordion Title” in the short code.
[accordions title=”Main Accordion Title” disabled=”false” active=”false” autoheight=”false” collapsible=”true”] [accordion title=”Title 1″]
Nissan Pilest, MD is a board certified dermatologist dedicated to the art of aesthetic dermatology. He has developed a national reputation with his dermatology practice, treating both medical and cosmetic patients, beginning in 1979.[/accordion] [accordion title=”Title 2″]
Content[/accordion] [accordion title=”Title 3″]
On-Page Gallery with Lightbox
Step 1. Select “Gallery” from CMS Side Bar Menu
Step 2. Select “Add Gallery / Images”
Step 3. Create a new gallery – provide: Title and Add Files
Step 4. Select “Manage Gallery” and notate “Gallery ID #”
Step 5. Navigate to desired page.
Step 7. Replace # with Gallery ID #. For example “7”