Are you interested in microneedling with platelet-rich plasma (PRP), but not sure what benefits you may see – if any?
Get ready to be impressed, because we’ve outlined the most noticeable benefits of microneedling with PRP.
Benefits of Microneedling with PRP
The benefits of microneedling with PRP are numerous – so let’s take a look at just a few of them now:
- It helps to repair dull and damaged skin. Microneedling helps encourage collagen production and cellular turnover, which helps remove damaged skin faster than without the treatment.
- Microneedling with PRP is non-invasive, so you don’t have to go through the hassle, expense, or recovery times associated with surgery.
- Speaking of recovery times, there’s minimal recovery associated with the treatment, so you won’t have to take time off from work for downtime.
- The effects can last for a long time, with many clients seeing results for several months after their final session has been completed.
Am I a Good Candidate for Microneedling with PRP?
You’re a good candidate for microneedling with PRP if you have the following skin conditions:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Acne scarring
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Dull skin
- And more!
As microneedling with PRP doesn’t use chemicals, it’s a safe treatment for pregnant women or mothers who are currently breastfeeding.
The best way to find out if you’re a good candidate for microneedling with PRP is to schedule a consultation with board-certified dermatologist Dr. Nissan Pilest at Total Dermatology in Irvine. Dr. Pilest can help you better understand what to expect from your microneedling treatment, as well as if this procedure is best for your particular skincare needs.
Dr. Pilest is a true artist. I have been going to him for years and trust him to completely. I have had many procedures and have always had a great experience. Most of my treatments have been with Dr. Piles, but recently I had fraxel and PRP with Aileen and the results are amazing. I can’t recomend Total Dermatology enough.