Pick one or more of these Radiant Skin Makers (zero to itsy-bitsy downtime) for looks that will have everyone admiring your skin – including you!
- One of the easiest and most refreshing ways to polish and treat your skin is with Silk Peel.
- Chemical Peel offers many levels – a light peel dissolves “stuck on” dead and compacted skin cells instantly.
- Bring out the scalpel and get down to fuzz-free skin that glows with Dermaplaning.
- Clear + Brilliant causes a little redness, but downtime is super minimal. It’s our “baby” Fraxel, and we all love how it makes our skin look and feel.
- Glycolic Cleansers – If you’re going solo on choosing a cleanser with exfoliating acids, look for low levels of glycolic, lactic or salicylic acid. (Too much of a good thing can be bad, so don’t get carried away!).
- The “Cheater’s Skin Polish” – Mix a teaspoon of baking soda with a tablespoon of non-foaming cleanser. Massage over your skin for less than a minute and then rinse like crazy. DO use a non-alcoholic toner to restore your skin’s pH balance since baking soda is highly alkaline. DON’T use this every day and don’t use on sensitive, acneic or Rosacea skin.
*Toner suggestions: Neutrogena Non-Alcohol / Thayers Witch Hazel and Rosewater. No matter which you try, if it’s irritating, stop using it.
- Clean Skin – A Clarisonic cleansing brush is a great investment. Online, Sephora, Ulta … Clean skin is the best beginning!