Skin Brightening System
The Problem of Hyperpigmentation
Hyperpigmentation is a big problem here in California. We have sun over 300 days a year and unfortunately, it shows on our skin!
Pigmentation lighteners and skin bleaches have been on the market for decades. They improve all the time. Lumixyl is the newest development in skin-friendly topically applied pigment blending.
What is the Lumixyl™ Skin Brightening System?
The Lumixyl Skin Brightening System contains a patented peptide developed by researchers at Stanford University. The 4-step daily regimen includes all the products you need for minimizing hyperpigmentation from Melasma or Sun Damage – without hydroquinone, steroids or retinols! Although hydroquinone is one of the most effective products for skin lightening and pigment suppression, some patients are simply too sensitive.
What makes Lumixyl different from other skin brightening systems?
Lumixyl™ is created for patients seeking more even skin-tone including those with:
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Sun spots, age spots or liver spots
- Photo damage
- Hyperpigmentation caused by systemic disease or prescription drugs
- And, it’s very affordable, doesn’t increase skin sensitivity and won’t lose potency after opening
Results without Risk
Repeat Insult Patch Tests confirm that, unlike alternative brightening products, Lumixyl™ does not elicit allergic reaction. Furthermore, Lumixyl™ is:
- Easily Degraded by the skin
- Safe for all skin types
- Has no significant cytotoxic effect
How fast does Lumixyl work?
The full Brightening System will produce initial results in about 4 weeks (the time it takes for the skin’s epidermis to replace itself.) At 8 weeks volunteers saw a 50% improvement.
What’s included in the Lumixyl system?
The Lumixyl™ Brightening System includes patented cleansing, exfoliant and protective technologies to accelerate the results achievable with the Lumixyl Cream and provide a full system for the management of unwanted discoloration. The Lumixyl Brightening System includes:
- The Active Prep Cleanser: the most advanced antioxidant cleanser on the market, that works to disrupt the oxidative stress that can exacerbate the production of melanin
- The GlycoPeel20: a concentration of 20% glycolic acid works to exfoliate the dark spots already on the surface of the skin and bring pigmented cells to the surface to expedite brightening overall
- The Brightening Cream: the only product on the market to contain the proprietary Lumixyl™ peptide
- Moisture Lock Sunscreen: a physical sunblock with micronized Titanium Dioxide that goes on clear and contains Symehelios 1031™ to help protect against the toxicity by UVB
- View Lumixyl Video / Lumixyl SilkPeel
Lumixyl Pro-Infusion An in-office premium addition to Silkpeel
Cosmelan De Pigmentation for quick results (customized hydroquinone RX)
ViPeel chemical Peel
Fraxel Dual Thulium Pigmentation Laser with fractional technology